Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

I enjoy several blogs who include Sundays with bible verses and or devotions. I've always wanted to start something like it but I always doubt my own knowledge. Today I started realizing that it could be a good way to increase my knowledge, imagine that, learning by doing!

So I'm not committing to every Sunday but I'm going to try for a couple a month matching up some verses to what is going on in the Butterfly home. For this week it's one I've put above my sink where I'm our dishwasher!

Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, as children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world. Philippians 2:14,15

1 comment:

Linds said...

This is a lovley idea, Heidi - and what a great verse to start off with too!

Barb's one today is perfect as well. (Chelsea morning)