Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!!!

"I LOVE YOU!!!"

I'm really not the biggest Valentine's day gal. I like an excuse to go out to dinner together or something but the whole buying of cards and flowers - for me it's a HUGE wast of money!! Needless to say I like kids crafts and such - homemade stuff to me is the bestest!

If you are a relative please don't click on the link that I'm providing - lest you want to see your card before it gets to you. They are in the mail just - you know me - a bit late! So we did something similar to these really cute cards this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren are the bestest Valetine!! This is the cutest picture! Thaks for sending homemade in the mail. I look forward to see what the mail brings!
Happy Valetines Day!
Love and kisses to you all!

Mamacita Tina said...

What a great picture of your kids!

I love making Valentine's. It's even more fun making them with my own kids.

Love the signing card idea. I will have to save that idea for next year.