Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Can I say...

...that my husband is the sweetest! For the last three nights in a row my little gorgeous baby has been up every hour and nursing constantly. This morning my wonderful Adam got up with my son and daughter and let me sleep for almost three hours all in a row - the longest stretch I've gone yet without seeing my wee one! Wow, sleep (or lack off) can really affect my level of sanity! Ah, now to finish tackling some projects!

I watched that Oprah with Peter Walsh and I'm motivated to get our kitchen decluttered for good! Especially with the way our kitchen has been used on this diet - THE MOST EVER - I need it to be way more organized. Off to declutter, start dinner and make a batch of spelt crackers!

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Good man! Is she not feeling well or going through a growth spurt? Sometimes I think those frequent feedings when they are a bit older are the worst. At least you expect it when they are newborns. :)

Mamacita Tina said...

Your husband is a keeper. I always appreciate my husband for noticing when I'm sleep deprived and taking over so I can a little more shut eye.