Monday, July 17, 2006

Wedding favors as promised...

Wow, it's been a busy weekend here. My parents are visiting so lots of fun all around! Now today our internet is on the fritz...so frustrating.

Well, as promised I'll tell you about my wedding favors...

These are the gel candles I made the larger ones for the centerpieces and smaller ones for the favors. I visited resaurant supply stores to find all the glasses for the candles. I found vases for the centerpiece candles and tumbler glasses for the favors. I also bought wine glasses and mugs for the bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts.

I then spent days with a diamond tip on my dremmel etching our names and the date into each glass votive and I also etched the mugs and glasses with a fish themed stencil I found. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I just wanted to give everyone who attended something special and from the heart, that didn't totally break the bank.

No comments: