THIRTEEN THINGS I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ABOUT YOU, MY SON
1. How when one of us says "I Love You" you say "Dew Mama."
2. How instead of replying to a question with a simple "yes" you so formally say "I do".
3. How you say/sign "please" and "thank you" (you say "te te") without always being prompted.
4. The way you dance and how you have different "styles" of dancing depending on the type of music.
5. How you ask for Grandma if too much time lapses between visits.
6. Your complete LOVE of life. How seeing something as simple as a bird landing nearby can make you all giddy and overwhelmed. You make me see the amazing things in the once "normal".
7. How when you see a bug you yell "bugga, bugga, bugga..." and crawl after it. Sometimes you'll even reach your arms out saying "awe" which is what you do when you want a hug.
8. Your little melodramas, since they teach me valuable parenting skills, mainly patience :)
9. How you have to have everything "just so", no pieces of clothing hanging out of the hamper and no rocks out of the flower beds...too funny.
10. Your giggle and laugh always make my day, but mostly after bath when you ask me to dry "uner 'ere" covering your armpit as you say it but asking for the tickle!
11. How you'll fold your hands and say "Amen" before every meal and at random times throughout the day. You must already know that God is always willing to listen.
12. How you can eat a whole peach in a minute or two and still want "more, more, more!"
13. How you get so excited to see Daddy. You look at him with such awe and love, I love watching you doing things together!I could keep going, but the meme's 13 so; I'm basically just in utter love with all you do, my Son!!! Click here for more participants in Thursday Thirteen.