Saturday, July 08, 2006

More Choo Choo, More Choo Choo

This morning as we were looking at pictures my son was basically narrating our entire trip to me. For a minute when we were looking at pictures of the beach I couldn’t figure out why he was saying “more choo choo, more choo choo.” Then I remembered that the train tracks were just a few blocks from the beach and we had eaten lunch just a block away from them. We kept hearing trains go by that day; we must have seen and heard at least four. His Auntie would pick him up for each one so that he could see them going in between the blocks. I am amazed that the almost two year old brain can remember this since it has been two weeks and there is not a train is any of my pictures. While my mind is like a sieve, his is very much like a sponge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a smart little guy! The teacher in me is so proud:)