Friday, July 07, 2006

Learning To Share

This trip was the first time that my parents, brother, sister and I have all been together since my brother’s wedding almost three years ago. It was the first time that I’ve met my brother’s kids and he mine. So, what do you get when you take a two year old, an almost two year old, the most handsome 6 month old on the planet and their families (Grandparents, parents, Aunt, Great Aunt, and Gram - my hubby, sadly, was the only one missing) living under Great-Gram’s roof for a week? Well, here’s some of what you get……
  • “Your son(s) is (are) so sweet.”
  • “DoNOT pinch your baby cousin’s nose!”
  • “Find a way to share or the toy is going bye-bye”
  • “You are too cute!”
  • “Don’t tackle your cousin!”
  • “Can we put the loud Elmo toy away puleeeeeeeeez!”
  • “Awwww how cute”
  • “Thank goodness Aunt Melissa is here to play mediator!”
  • “I’ll hold the baby!”
  • “You guys are tooooooo adorable!”
  • “_____is playing with that, you can have a turn when he’s done.”
  • “Where is Adam anyway, the girls are ganging up on me!”
  • “They are sooooo funny dancing together!”
  • “I can’t believe they are getting along so well together”
  • “Of course they are best buddies on the last day!”
  • “Let’s not go this long without seeing each other anymore…”
  • “I love you guys!!!!”

I will post some pictures tomorrow, there are just too many cute ones to pick from!

No comments: