Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good to be back!

I have been home for a week now and I'm still not caught up on the house work, argh!!! But it's good to be back here. We had a nice relaxing 4th and my kiddo really liked the fireworks. When we told him the sparkler was hot he tried to blow it out! How funny that I happened to click a picture at just the right time!!! He was so not having anything to do with bed since about half of our neighborhood was celebrating and shooting off fireworks. We sat out front until 10:30 in PJ's and by the end of it all he was chanting "more skies daddy"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's too cute, Heidi! Glad he enjoyed the fireworks :) I got to enjoy them by looking out the family room window at the hospital as I worked... shoot! Glad you guys are back, though, and I'll see you soon! :) Sophie

Butterfly Mama said...

Thanks Sophie...good to see you on here!!! Too bad you had to work...