Monday, October 16, 2006

That's Me?

Have you ever been in Yoga class, getting settled into Warrior II for a couple breaths, turn your head to the mirror and swear that is NOT your body looking back? Yeah, that was me tonight.

I usually stand where I can't see myself in the mirror but tonight I guess I was just in the right spot - darn. I liked ignorance, it really was bliss. Hopefully this is all the motivation I need to work more exercise into my daily life!

On my way home, I picked up a few grocery's to get us through the week and of course I couldn't wait to try Barkeeper's Friend (remember from last week)so I picked up some of that too. Came home and cleaned my sink which looks fabulous now, thanks Mary. Then I noticed that with the sink clean it really draws attention to the windows above the sink that have water spots and splatters all over them.

If I weren't already starting to become sore and fatigued from Yoga and pining for my internet addiction I might have cleaned them too but nope, another chore for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad I'm not the only one who avoids mirrors! And who has tro feed the internet addiction! :)

momteacherfriend said...

I so get this!

Jamie said...

Why does cleaning one thing always lead to another? Makes you not even want to start in the first place, doesn't it?? :)

Life With All Boys said...

Haven't seen myself in a mirror, but did see a picture of myself that I thought - have I gained MORE weight since the baby was born?!