Thursday, December 04, 2008

Talking

Suddenly my baby girl is a chatter box - apparently she'll fit right in to our family! Now, if you want to be able to understand you'd have to come live with us for some total immersion style listening. Otherwise the word "baba" might sound the same for diaper as for baby as for ball-ball to your amateur ears!

Pretty soon she'll be able to say the most brilliant things, in fact today after kissing her big brother she said, "ilala" just like I love you. (He always got the biggest smiles when she was an infant and now he gets the first I love you! Hmmph ;) LOL)

On a day when I'm convinced that I have super smart kids one of them, who shall not be named, goes and says, "Mommy, I love candy canes, they are sorta like candy."

2 comments:

the voice of melody said...

Kids say the cutest things, even if it sometimes takes a course in their own language! Yours sound adorable. :)

Sherri said...

Hahaha...too cute!!!