Saturday, December 13, 2008

Can't get enough of my 4 year old at the moment...

Tonight at dinner my son says, "I love Mommy and Daddy and sister and God and Jesus and all the angels."

Daily I hear, "Is it Christmas today." So I'm making a paper chain with him tomorrow and we'll cut the links off until Christmas. Mental note for next year, need some sort of advent countdown!

Oh, and today I actually had to say, "Please do not lick the snow off of the truck." Of course followed by the obligatory (on his part - being 4 and all) "whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy." "Ah, because it's gross!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mental note for me to send him an Advent Calendar next year!
LOL

Anonymous said...

Have a very merry Christmas.

And please share your Santa wish at Something About Parenting



Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Mamacita Tina said...

Isn't there extra vitamins in snow off of trucks? Too cute. The paper chain countdown is a great idea!

Anna Marie said...

too cute!! Kayleigh will obligingly say OK then continue on just as before. At least your kids stops. ;)