Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Fourth!!

We've returned from our adventure over many rivers, through the woods, to Granny and Grampy's, visiting aunts and uncles and many cousins, rehearsal, wedding and reception!!! Sleepless nights, tired kids, many cuddles, car ride giggles, teething, lots of playing, long days, eating lobster in a Maine thunderstorm. Altogether tons of wonderful memories - I hope I can remember it all.

My baby sis is married !!!! I'm so happy to for them - everything was just perfect.

It's late and I have about 300 pictures to go through - ahhh, I love pictures! So for now I hope all of you have a terrific holiday with your friends and families. We will begin to catch up on our sleep!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Great you are home safe, Heidi! I can't wait to hear all and to see the photos. Remember we want to see you in that yellow dress!

Happy 4th July!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!
-Anna