Friday, October 26, 2007

Wonderful Service!

If any of you are considering ordering custom cards I would highly recommend checking out weelittledesigns.com. The owner Jamie blogs at all things avery and her daughter is just the cutest thing ever.

Last Saturday I finally went through our pictures to pick some for our little one's birth announcement. The hardest part was deciding on one design because I loved so many. We ended up choosing the Mia birth announcement and it is just perfect.

I don't want for forget to mention that as I said I ordered last Saturday and I had proofs in my inbox on Sunday afternoon AND the finished prints are sitting in front of me right now. I am just so thrilled with the service I received from Jamie, the quality of her work is impeccable!

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay! You got them!

So glad you were pleased with your service and announcements - your babe is just precious so I couldn't miss :)