Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sending prayers to all my family and friends in Southern California. I've heard that much of San Diego County has been evacuated or is on alert. My hubby and I lived in San Diego for 6 years and the last large fires there came within a mile of our home so we can relate. But these fires are exponentially worse and we pray for those families who have lost their homes and hope they can find comfort and pray that God will keep the firefighters and residents safe in his hands.

We have plans to spend the Thanksgiving holiday next month with my Aunt and Uncle and other relatives who live in San Diego - you are all in our thoughts and prayers!

UPDATED:While we're on the prayer subject, please pray for my blogging buddy Lisa, she just had her baby girl! There are some complications so keep her in your prayers too!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope everyone is safe! And that Lisa and baby are doing well, too!

Steph

Linds said...

I also look at the photos on our tv and can't believe the destruction. Many prayers for everyone who is affected.