Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hello!

Ah, internet!!!!

After 10 days, 10 different friends helping us pack uncountable boxes, four people helping move all of our stuff into 2 storage units and 3 families kind enough to let us keep some small items at their homes (freezer items, plants, computer stuff) we did make it out of our house by June 20th!

The next 4 days were spent at our church's annual bible camp which was super fun as well as exhausting. My son apparently does not know how to unwind and fall asleep after doing SO much playing with other kids all day so sleep was a bit hard to come by. I wish I were able to upload some pictures because I've got a ton of cute ones.

After spending a couple of nights at some wonderful friends of ours we drove 780 miles to Las Vegas to visit my mother in law. Which is where we've been for the last week. It's been so nice to visit with her, she's been so generous with everything. I have had internet access for a week now but her computer is in the room my son is sleeping in so I haven't had a really good opportunity.

I'm 34 weeks along right now and after a weekend with too many braxton hicks contractions things seem to have slowed down. We are leaving to drive home tomorrow on the 4th and the tenants who've been renting our other house for the last almost two years have said that they will be out by the 5th not the 12th as we previously thought. We'll be able to move back in starting in two days I guess! Yippeee!!!!! Being temporarily without a permanent place hasn't been so bad after all!

I'd imagine that it'll be another week before our internet gets hooked up at the house so I'll be able to post some pictures and get reconnected then. My hubby took one of me yesterday when we were walking around the Bellagio hotel so you'll get to see my hugeness when we get all the computer stuff hooked up! Till then, Happy 4th of July! Oh, and can you believe with all this craziness I totally missed my blogiversary! I can't believe it's been that long.

Here's a link to last years 4th of July picture.

13 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Oh how nice you get to move in earlier than planned. Can't wait to hear more!

Linds said...

Happy bloggiversary! It is great to see you back! I am so pleased part one of the move went so smoothly. I am sure you will be glad when you are all unpacked and settled though. Can't wait to see the photos and hear all the news. Have a safe trip home, and Happy 4th July in case you are not on line before then!

Katie said...

Welsome back and Happy Blogiversary! I'd love to see the pics and hear all about it :-)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I can't wait to see pics of you all with that big belly! Wow- so soon!

Steph

Life With All Boys said...

I can't wait to see pictures either!! WOOHOO! Your SO close.

Robin

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Wow... 34 weeks! And you sound like you have so much energy with the way you're keeping busy. Hopefully these next 6 weeks fly by for you!

So awesome about you being able to move in sooner than later. God is good!

Anna Marie said...

So good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Happy bloggiversary!

It's great to know you are back to rock your readers with your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update!! I'm 32 weeks along now, and the braxton hicks contractions I'm getting with this one are a little scary! With theBeast they never hurt at all, these ones hurt! I'm dreading labor!! LOL

Sherri said...

Wow! You have been busy and running everywhere.
I hope you are feeling setteled in by now!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

Love your blog!! I was just purusing it!!

I see you're due in a few weeks with your daughter... that's awesome!!

- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

Mamacita Tina said...

34 weeks? Actually 35 by now, wow! And you're moving, you must be exhausted. Or that nesting phase has really set in and you've got tons of energy. Hope the move went smoothly, hope you, baby and family are feeling well.

Wendy said...

Hi Heidi! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures too and hearing an update. I bet you are getting excited to meet your new baby.