Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wonderful News!

No, no baby yet LOL, we have accepted an offer on our house!!! Since we've been waiting 10 months for an offer we've been both stunned and celebrating since Saturday. The reality hit today when we passed inspection and realized that we have to be moved out in less than a week!!!

Even though closing is on the 21st we are going to our church's annual family camp on the 20th so we need to be moved out by the 19th. HELLO that's in 6 days and boy am I thankful for all the nesting that I've been doing. But I'm looking around feeling very overwhelmed at the amount of stuff still needing to be packed!!!!

I'm having a packing party on Friday with some friends - can you believe the dork I feel like calling and inviting people to come over for a free lunch and help me pack!!! I'm lucky and grateful that so far all have said yes to come and help me one day or another! If you have a spare prayer one for my sanity would be much appreciated!!!

I am craving my blogging addiction and it looks like there is no relief in sight since for the next 6 days I'm packing then for the 5 days after that we're camping and playing (what a nice relief that will be.) Then when we return we are temporarily homeless since we have tenants renting the house we'll be moving into who have just been given their notice so they won't be out until July 12th!!!! I know that all will work out and God is so amazing - I'm just in awe at all the blessings we have. I'm not certain how often I'll be able to get online since not having a permanent residence for 3 weeks or so usually means no internet....sigh...

Yipppppeeeeee!!!! It sold before the baby came!!!! Now I'm just praying we get through the next week smoothly!!!!

18 comments:

Owlhaven said...

Awesome news, Heidi!!

Mary

Jamie said...

Yay! Congrats!

Good luck with everything, and try to take it easy if you can!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

OH YAY! So very happy for you! And yes, try not to "over do it!"

Steph

Wendy said...

That IS great news! I hope it goes well and you find some time to rest too. :)

Katie said...

Wow that is great news, but aack, what timing! I'd offer my services by I'm afraid I'm a bit far away. My thoughts are with you though.

Life With All Boys said...

6 DAYS!! Holy moly! If I lived by you I'd come pack.

Robin

Linds said...

Wonderful news, Heidi! Take care and get some rest too!

Anonymous said...

Yay! On the house selling. Wow, stressfull about the packing in a rush. I think a packing party sounds like a great idea!

Staci said...

Happy moving!! :)

Staci

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Congrats! I will say a prayer for your packing party and the next few weeks. Nothing like a new home for your new babe!

Stephanie Appleton said...

Oh my gosh! 6 days! WOW! A pcaking party is a great idea! Hope all goes smoothly. Praying for peace and energy! You will be renting the house your moving too?

Sherri said...

Wow..that is good news. It will, however, be a big transition to be "homeless". One week would be hard, but 3...wow!
Thinking of you. I'm so happy that it happened before the sweet baby came!!!

Charity Grace said...

We've been trying to sell our house and got an offer this week also. Isn't it a relief?!

Glass Half Full said...

Great news -- awesome!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

Congrats!!! That is so wonderful! If I lived by you I would be there in a heartbeat to help you pack!

Anonymous said...

Where have you been??? Are you still without internet??? Busy with moving?? I miss you!!!

Linds said...

I miss you too.... I ahve been back through the archives to see when the baby is due, and you do not have long to go. I do hope you are sitting with your feet up and directing all moves from a chair.

Amy said...

What great news! Can't wait to see your new baby! :) Amy