Thursday, July 26, 2007

A belated thank you

Awhile ago I mentioned winning a contest from 5 minutes for mom for a custom alphabet book from Amy at Sweet Arts Design. Well I've neglected to tell you all how wonderful this is. I'm saving it for when the little girl arrives so that my son will have a new book to read that's special for him.

In addition to having my son's name on the cover and used for the letter N, the first letter of his name, we were able to make a dedication to him in the front of the book. The designs and art work are just gorgeous and since we chose the Spanish version each letter spread is in both English and Spanish. This would seriously make a great gift and we're considering getting the French version at some point for the little girl so that we have both.

Thanks again Amy and be sure to go and visit her site if you haven't already by CLICKING RIGHT HERE!!!!

No comments: