Saturday, August 12, 2006

Overjoyed!!!

I think it's safe to say that most of the people I know and love have been informed already so now I can tell all of you also. We're pregnant with our second and terribly excited! I think that is why today I feel like deleting yesterday's post and yesterday I just wanted to complain. I can't make up my mind about anything and I need a nap daily!

We seriously can't keep a secret (especially one like this) so we tell everyone right away. I'm due April 13th and so am 5 weeks along now! So If you see anything strange going on over here you'll know why!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. We always tell people right away too.

No need to delete..it is just being REAL, we all have hard days.

owlhaven said...

Congrats!!!!!! I am thrilled for you!

mary, mom to many

Glass Half Full said...

Excellent!! I am happy for your family. Keep us posted on your progress...

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Yay!!! How exciting! You are like the 3rd blogger that I read that is now expecting! I think this is a sign that my hubby and I need to get busy...unfortunatley, he's not going for it. Maybe it's because our baby is only 8 months old!? I want her and the next one (if there's even gonna be a next one) to be close in age. I'm soo happy for you!!!! Now you need to get one of those blog pregnancy counter things to go on your site!

Pass The Torch said...

Congratulations!! That is way cool!!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh congrats!!! That is so exciting! We are the same way- we tell everyone right away!

(And I am hoping to have an announcment of my own SOONER than LATER!)

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Congratulations! So excited for you. Welcome to juggling!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! Thank you for sharing it with us!

janice said...

that is wonderful!! congrats! :)

Amber said...

How thrilling! A thousand congrats to you (and an easy first trimester!)

Ashlee - Xav's Mama said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! You seem like an amazing mama. I'll be looking forward to hear how the little one is growing!

Nicki said...

Congratulations!!! Sorry that I'm just now getting around to reading about it! I hope you are feeling well.

So exciting!!