Thursday, February 25, 2010

Themes

I've been noticing many themes running through my life lately.  One of which I mentioned the other day life's tiny miracles.  Just incase I was about to forget to notice the miracles this song was in the Olympic opening ceremonies and I can't forget, I am clinging to these miraculous blessings each and every day. 



I've loved Sarah McLachain since college and as her music has shifted and changed over the years it has in ways paralleled many changes in my own life.  She is someone I'd love to have a few good conversations with over coffee.
Love the Olympics, the energy, the camaraderie, the inspiration, the cheering for our country, and so much more…including extra snuggles.
During the opening ceremonies (wide awake boy and tired mommy)

Mens figure skating with Granny

Speed skating and ski jumping with Grampy

Daddy is the most comfy seat in the house!


No comments: