Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Feeling the love

This morning Beth from Her Majesty's Throne showered me with a little bit of bloggy love by giving me this award!  Thanks! :-)

 Now, I'm supposed to:


1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
***** 
My picks have a few similar themes tonight and you all inspire and enourage me!  Thanks!

Crunchy Christian Mom @ A Homegrown Life
Blackeyedsue @ For Better or For Worse
Tulip Girl @ Tulip Girl

Many Hugs!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you, Heidi, that is so sweet! And congrats on your own nomination!!

Linds said...

Thanks, Heidi! Your award is well deserved!

Mary said...

Thank you SO much. Really, thanks!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much, Heidi!!

BTW, I would love to talk to you more about running the 1/2. Do you need a training plan? I have a good one for you, if you're interested. Just let me know. :)

Amy said...

Thanks girl! You are too sweet! :)

Beth said...

You're welcome! Aren't bloggy awards so much fun?

See you tonight! :)

TulipGirl said...

Oh, thank you! *grin*

Tesa said...

What a smile this brought to my day! Thank you for the sweet thoughts! Hope you have a lovely week full of Son-shine moments!