Sunday, June 11, 2006

Last weekend's garage sale finds!

So, last weekend our subdivision had a garage sale and there was so much great stuff. I had to stop myself from buying some cute bunk beds that I thought hubby wouldn't want stored in the garage for years until we had kids big enough to use them. I did buy the play slide (which was the item I was actually looking for, everything else was just on impulse!), the litte kitchen (he loves to play with kitchen sets at friends houses so I thought he could have one at home for $2), an umbrella stroller (to use on our upcoming trip to Great-Gram's, it even has adjustable handles), a see and say (since he's almost 2 I figured it's time to breack down and spend the fifty cents already!), and 10 books (really nice ones, a couple Eric Carle and others) . Since we rarely buy him toys (that's what Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles are for!) I felt like I got him a truck load of stuff and well actually the truck was pretty full since the slide thingy is rather large. Anyway, at $40 total for everything I was really thrilled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, That's a cool slide thingy! We had one of those I won from a JC Penney's contest when Lalala was a baby, all our kids loved it!