Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Beautiful Day

A couple of mornings ago my son lifted up my shirt a bit and looking at my belly said "growing bigger and bigger and bigger." I unable to keep a small smirk off my face replied with "yes, your baby sister is growing bigger in there."

We had a fun family day today, we packed a picnic and ate at a local wildlife conservation area by a river. Then we did some hiking and off-roading - using our SUV for what man intended it for I guess. It was a ton of fun. After awhile I was done with both boys begging for more and bigger hills - I said they'd have to make a day out of it when Mommy and baby were at home resting!

I'll leave you with some pictures of our day and my belly (20 weeks and 4 days along) if you want to compare it to 4 weeks ago here's the link.

Where's your baby sister?"
Watching for another fish to jump.
Kissing baby sister
A refreshingly beautiful day.

8 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Those pictures are beautiful and so refreshing!!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! He's going to make a WONDERFUL big brother!

Life With All Boys said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the one of him kissing your tummy. And the backround is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. My 4-year old looks at my belly and says, "Daddy, are you pregnant or do you just have worms in your tummy?"

Smarty-pants.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

momteacherfriend said...

Love the pics!

Glass Half Full said...

Cherish those photos!!!

Sherri said...

What precious pics!!!!!!

Katie said...

I'm glad I have the tummy pictures too, they are a good memory! Big brother looks so cute, kissing your tummy :-)