Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lately, I have been at a loss for words but since I've shared so much I thought I would share a bit of the last 5 days or so too. My Dr's appt. last week didn't have the best news, and as of Saturday, September 16th we are no longer pregnant. I mostly have been feeling ok, but I feel like a toddler. I was reminded of a phrase that my best friend used to describe her little ones that they are ok until they're not and that's pretty much what I feel like too. I think I might have a bit more sympathy towards my son and boy has he been just extra adorable for the last few days!

So, here are pictures (as requested) of our BIG boy sitting at the dinner table with us now! No more high chair, he actually uses the plate on the table now-finally! He's eating banana bread and in the second picture he's looking for the chocolate chips- he'll actually pick them out and eat them first...ahh smart child!

He has also started singing really well now and knows a lot of the words to Jesus loves me, Tinkle Stars (as he calls it) and a few others. It's really cute how he sings like every other word or so. He does the same thing with the alphabet song which is a favorite of late. Very entertaining for Mom and Dad especially when he throws some dance moves in there, oh melt my little heart and helping it heal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss. God is in control....all mighty....all powerful....and all knowing!! He knows your pain and hurt and will heal your heart. Praying for you!!! :) (((HUGS)))

Wendy said...

Heidi, I am so sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

Nicki said...

Oh, Heidi. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, honey. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Your little man is so adorable. I love "Tinkle Stars".

Big hugs,
Nicki

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I willbe praying that God lifts you up through this pain.

owlhaven said...

Oh, Heidi, I am so sorry. When you commented on my blog last night, I thought, wow, I haven't heard from Heidi for a few days, and wondered why....

Hugs

Mary

Jamie said...

So sorry for your loss, Heidi. Thankfully you have your son to help ease the pain.
Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Heidi! *hug* I'm sorry to hear that! Love ya :) Are you coming on the retreat this weekend?

Kim's Life said...

I would like to say i am so sorry for your loss. It is an empty feeling but lucky you have your beautiful family to help you through this hard time.

momteacherfriend said...

I came back to dwell and found this. My heart goes out to you!

I found myself in a similar place a few years ago. I recently shared about it in my testimony.

Give a few extra squeezes to your boy, it really does help.