Saturday, January 20, 2007

Party stuff!

This sounds like too much fun to pass up so I'll be partying with Janice and Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom along with all of you. I'm looking forward to finding even more blogs to read..LOL! It's seriously so much finding a connection with all these other Moms (And Dads) out here in blogdom!

Ultimate Blog Party

And if you didn't make it to the end of my rather long winded post the other day I'd love it if you'd like to play along with me in sharing a winter activity at my Winter Activity Festival on Tuesday the 23rd! We are sharing ideas for winter activities, games, or crafts. Fun stuff that you do with the kids indoors during these long cold days. You can post on your own blog or leave your idea in the comments whatever you want. Of course if you post on your own blog I'll put a link in the post to yours.

Don't worry I'm not delusional thinking I'm going to get a million of these I know I don't have that many readers! My goal is for 10 since there will be about 9 weeks left of winter and that would be one new activity a week until spring, plus one extra. Hope you want to come play too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMword. I really don't need any more blogs to read!! LOL. But I already have in mind a craft idea to share on the winter activity thing. Can't wait!!

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

I am just pleased as punch that you are coming to our party! :)

about the ideas....hmmm...not my specialty...i will have to think about it...I will try to mention it on my blog too. If I forget - which I am ALL too capable of doing - then swing by and remind me Mon night or Tues am.