Thank God for dirty dishes; They have a tale to tell.
While others may go hungry, We’re eating very well.
With home, health, and happiness,
I shouldn’t want to fuss;
By the stack of evidence, God’s been very good to us.
It's always about perspective for me
#275. This day and this song
276. dove cooing on my rooftop
277. kids listening to mysteries
278. "one more chapter, please"
279. holding on tight
280. dirty dishes
281. cruchy apples
282. lazy saturdays
283. flowers on the window sill
284. their beauty between me and last years tomato skeltons
285. the work of the garden
286. buds bulging on branches
287. blossoms emerging
288. growing boy flipping quesadillas
289. voices singing together
290. goose bumps
291. sunny day at the park
292. socks peeled off discarded
293. the sound of flip-flops from the back yard
294. teeth - loose or not
295. kisses on hot foreheads
297. hot lips kissing my cheek
298. prayers for healing
299. ibuprofen easing the heat
300. eyes releasing to sleep healing
301. little girls skirts
303. closets and drawers
304. realizing that growing bodies are still humbly small
305. husbands offers of help
306. serving one another
307. pile of artwork at the end of the dining room table
It’s almost spring!
1 week ago